Getting On the Boat
You are going to love beautiful & Historic St. Andrews, where the REAL LOCALS hangout
Click the button to get your directions and travel times.
St Andrews Marina
1101 Bayview Avenue
Panama City, FL 32401
- If you are near Pier Park, ALWAYs remember that Back Beach Road (HWY 98) will always be quicker for you no matter what the maps say.
- Avoid Front Beach Road if Possible as it will always cost you extra time you do not want to waste in the car while on your vacation.
- This location takes less time to travel to than any place you could embark on the beach (something most operators will not tell you).
- Be on the look out for an email just before your trip ends. It will inform you of restaurants in St. Andrews that are less crowded, more local and have shorter wait times than any on the beach.
We look forward to hosting you on our boat!
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time.
What to bring
- Hats or other covers for sun protection (boat is partially covered)
- Your own snacks (there is room for your own cooler or you can use ours for convenience)
- BYOB if you like (alcohol after snorkeling only, please)
We will provide
- Iced bottled water
- All Snorkel Gear
- Instructional review from one of our guides
- Safety briefing
- You must bring a photo ID for military discount
- We will run boats rain or shine. If you are snorkeling, you are wet anyway. 🙂
- Lightening in the area will cause cancellation during lightening storms and all monies
will be refunded.
- Likewise, if the captain feels the seas are too high due to high winds (20 mph or higher),
trip could be canceled due to land lubbers propensity to get sea sick, lol.
Please Follow These Travel & Parking Directions Closely
Your pick up point is the gazebo across from the Free Spirit Community Church in Historic Downtown St Andrews at 1100 Bayview Ave, Panama City, FL 32401.
After you drive to the end of 11th Street, turn left and park on the right, or go down and turn right into the marina parking (concrete) and walk back to the gazebo to get on the boat.
Turn Left Here:
Park Here-Walk to Gazebo:
Here is What Your Boat looks like:
- If you have any trouble, please call our booking agent on the number you used previously.
- If there is an issue with your booking, or you feel something is not quite right with your booking, call Roger at the number below.
- If he does not answer immediately, he will always call you back to help resolve any issues you may have.
- We thank you for your business and for choosing us to fulfill your dolphin excursion with us.
Cancellations : We love our job and we love our customers. However, some customers are late to their appointments. This causes others who may be on the boat with them to wait. We ask that everyone be 15 minutes early, but that does not always happen. And that is not fair to our other customers.
** Boat departures are listed at the trip time on your receipt.
** Boat departures will not be delayed.
** The boats will depart at is scheduled time and NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED.
** We will do our best to get you on a later boat, but that is not guaranteed and subject to be declined based on lack of openings in the schedule following your originally scheduled trip.
All our crew, captains and deck hands do their best to ensure you have a great time and make memories that will last forever for you and your family. They greatly appreciate gratuities of 20% for a great experience or less if you feel your experience was not up to your expectations. We thank you for choosing us to spend your beach vacation with and we hope to see you again.
Health & Safety
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.